Wednesday, August 25, 2010

THE LAST FIRST DAY

TAYLOR'S LAST FIRST DAY!
My baby is a senior in high school.
Sigh.
No tears yet - that will come in May.


FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN
August 1998


IS THIS THE CUTEST LITTLE
KINDERGARTEN FACE EVER?!

3 comments:

Anne Van Bibber said...

I can't believe you didn't take the picture by the tree or on the front porch! What happened to tradition? Also you may notice that I started school on Monday but there is no picture of me! Mom just doesn't care like she used to.
Annie

HDVB said...

Wow, I can't believe Taylor is a Senior. If you asked me I would have guessed a Jr, but I guess thats what happens when you miss a few years. Good luck T. Have fun, and don't be afraid to skip class every once in a while.

HDVB said...

P.S. That was Daniel.