Monday, November 30, 2009

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND

THURSDAY
Happy Thanksgiving from our house to yours.
Thanksgiving at Grandma Z's house.

This is our family's greatest blessing this year,
a healthy husband, father, son and brother.
Mike and Mom

The after dinner football crowd!

Carly, Ally and Emma
Peace out, Eric

Of course there was the Trivial Pursuit competition.


FRIDAY
Scrapbook Day
11:00 am to 8:00 pm
All men and babies banned from the house. Thanks, Quinn for babysitting Emma. Thanks Bryan for staying in the garage and working on all Manja's projects!!

Okay, Bryan, Jeff and Taylor had some fun too, they went shooting with the Young Men. Rifles, pistols and an AK-47. Bang!!

SATURDAY:
Since all the girls were together for the weekend,
we had to go see New Moon.

Here's the run down:
Team Jacob: Manja, Anne (only in the movie)
and Laura
Team Edward: Carly, Anne (only in the books)

Then of course there was THE GAME!!
Sorry Mike and Quinn, maybe next year!


Then it was the parade:
The Ogden High marching band was marching
in the Ogden Christmas parade, so we went
to support Taylor, the best melaphone player ever!!


And since we had had such a slow, quiet
weekend, we thought we'd have
45 high school kids over for a little fun!!
After the Christmas parade, the marching
band all came over to our home for dinner and
goofin' off! Hey, they're band nerds,
how much trouble can they be??


5 comments:

TheRocks said...

CORRECTION-
I am not for Team Jacob, never have been, and never will be. I am forever TEAM EDWARD!! Yes, Jacob is hot, and Edward (Rob Pattinson) is not, but I will forever love Edward Cullen and everything about him.
Just need to clear that up.
-Carly

THE BIBBER BLOG said...

Sorry Carly, Anne told me you were team Jacob. I will change it right now!!!!

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

ANOTHER CORRECTION-

How on Earth did I get put on ANY team? I am not a fan of Twilight. The end.

Quinn

Anne Van Bibber said...

But Quinn we know that you love vampires so much that you had to be on team Edward!
Anne

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

I demand that I be removed from Team Edward and put on Team Frankenstein.

Quinn