Thursday, May 21, 2009

HELP US IDENTIFY THIS GIRL!!

HELP!
Can anyone identify the young woman
in these pictures?? She's helping
Bryan move compost into our new garden!!
Where was she during the summer of 2003???





4 comments:

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Hmmm...she looks vaguly familiar. It's not Anne, though, because a) she doesn't need service hours for her Young Woman Award b) we have so much photographic evidence of her NOT working...

Well, whoever she is, tell her that we've got some work for her to do at our house too...

Quinn

Tyler said...

Let me guess, Bryan bribed her with waterskiing as well? I believe that's how he got the initial grunt work (i.e. Me) to getthat project started in the first place. The man is very crafty in the ways of the world.

Anne Van Bibber said...

No, he did not bribe me with waterskiing. We had to get the dirt out so that I could take the truck to the drive in.
And I worked all the time during house construction they just never had the camera out. And the other times I had to practice the piano!
And sorry Quinn but you don't have a boat or a truck to take to the drive in. You only have Emma and I babysit for free so there is no way I'm doing work in your yard.
Anne

TheRocks said...

There's no way that's Anne! How did you get such a good look a like??

Whatever she may claim, she did not work during the house construction. She claims she was "practicing piano" but we all know she wasn't doing that either. So what was she doing??