
Yes, it's true I, Anne, went to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT. And yes, it is the best movie EVER!!! It was really good and definetly worth staying staying up late and being sleep deprived the next day at school and work. By the way the above picture is the background on my phone right now and has been that way for months. That is how excited I was for this movie.
Anyway so the Thursday was the most stressful and exciting day I have ever had. Between a nine page paper due (that wasn't even close to being finished), my very important application to the Athletic Training program at WSU, a service project for my Communications class, and packing and getting ready to go to the movie it was a crazy day. Made even crazier by the fact that I couldn't focus on anything but the movie.
So, after getting everything finished and turned in me and my friend Amy left for Thanksgiving Point, which is where we were going to see the movie with Amy's sister. We wanted to go to Thanksgiving Point so that we wouldn't have to go with other people we knew. I know that sounds weird but me and Amy had our reasons and nobody else understands us so I won't try to explain. Before going to the movie though we went to dinner, at an Italian Restaurant. You Twilight fans will know why we had to go somewhere Italian. It is because Bella and Edward eat at an Italian restaurant in the book and the movie.
Then we finally got to the theater. I won't bore you with the details of the hour and a half we spent there waiting for it start but just know that there are some crazy fans out there that are really really weird. I am not one of the really really crazy fans. I didn't start crying or hyperventilating when the previews started. The previews not even the real movie, the previews. I am not that crazy. But forgetting the crazy screaming, crying, hyperventilating and just plain crazy fans the movie was really good. It was amazing! I liked almost everything, and it kept pretty close to things that actually happened in the book, and the things that didn't happen in the book I still liked because they fit in pretty well with the movie.
So if you need a movie to see TWILIGHT is it!!

1 comment:
Anne - I was totally going to call you today to talk about the movie, but I woke up at 9 and figured it was 7 your time on a Sat. morn and realized you would probably be sleeping :) Anyways, I saw it friday night and I must agree with you - BEST MOVIE EVER!! I love every minute of it!!!!
Post a Comment