I can finally drive my car!! Cade Jr. is up and running and I can now drive it with out stalling it very often (well I did yesterday in the middle of Washington Blvd) and I haven't burned the clutch in weeks! I also had to buy new tires so I don't peel out as much.
I still work as a receptionist for my neighbor's law office. It's a great job because I can just go in after school and only have to work until 5:00.
Oh and for you Twilight fans I didn't like Breaking Dawn at all. I was too weird and the ending was so boring. So my friend and I made up a couple of our own endings. But we are so excited for the movie in November. It's what we are living for.
Oh and Quinn, Weber State is going to kick Utah's trash on Saturday! (Hey, I can dream can't I?)
Here are some cute pictures of me!
4 comments:
Ahem....Utes:37 Wildcats:21. End of story.
You Wildcat fans...bless your little hearts...
Quinn
Anne...THANK YOU!!! I never get to hear from you! I love getting the scoop on what's up in your life!! I'm glad that you're liking your classes and super glad that "cade jr." is running :) You are such a busy girl! I think about ya all the time! Never hesitate to send me a text! ;)
Hey, 21 points scored by Weber State against a team ranked in the top 25 is just as good as win.
Oh, and Anne, your post was wonderful.
Post a Comment