First order of business - set up tents.
(Right after the fight for the best tent spot - under the tree so your tent stays shaded when the sun comes over the east mountains at 5:00 am! )
Jeff plans to sacrifice his body for the best spot!!
Tradition: Bike ride!
Just chillin' - Grandpa, Abigail (my niece's daughter, and Bryan.
Just chillin' with a blanket and a good book!
Another "Jeff designed" croquet game with plenty of chances to end up in the rough.
Our salute to the 4th: Star shaped pound cake with strawberries and blueberries. Happy Birthday America!
Another tradition: Playing Old Maid in Grandma and Grandpa's trailer - apparently you don't have to be a "little" kid to play Old Maid and have fun.
My handsome husband!!
Finally, some relatively smooth water - however Jeff was the only one who was brave enough to get in the freezing water for an early morning slalom run.
TRADITION: Shakes from LeBeau's on the ride home.
3 comments:
Jeff and Carly did not get the best tent spot, I did! I got the shade. Thanks to me knowing where the sprinkler pipe was and my tent fitting right over it.
Annie
I stand corrected - Anne got the premier spot - Mom V
Hey, If anyone is going to find that sprinkler pipe and put a stake through it, its going to be me.
Wish I was there.
Post a Comment