Saturday: Great conference talks, fun bike ride with Carly and Jeff. I love all the great walking/biking trails in St. George. By the way - WARM WEATHER, NO JACKETS, FIRST SUNBURNS OF THE SEASON. Well, Manja got sunburned, Bryan just went another shade darker. He never burns!!!
Sunday: More great conference talks, a wonderful walk on a different path ( and again -- no jackets, but more sunburn) and Easter dinner: Ham and funeral potatoes!!
The only reason I added this goofy picture is because I actually have my eyes open -- and wide too. Well, a little too wide, but open nonetheless. I usually have my eyes closed in pictures.
Monday: We decided to take a detour through Zion Canyon so Bryan could use his new camera to take pictures. He was able to get a few shots, but the weather was rapidly deteriorating with the wind blowing like crazy and getting colder by the minute. We hurried through the park and headed home. By the time we hit Fillmore we were in the heart of the storm (sounds menacing doesn't it?).
Really, we had wind, rain, sleet, snow and slippery roads all the way home to Ogden.
Tuesday: Uh oh, we already put away the snow shovels.


No comments:
Post a Comment