Saturday, April 10, 2010

So romantic??? Friday night as I was walking through the front lobby entrance of the hospital after work, I think I witnessed a marriage proposal. I say I think it was a proposal because I only saw the "before" and "after" moments, not the actual popping of the question. At first I noticed only a girl with a guitar, a guy with a video camera and another guy in the middle of the lobby pacing around. Looking up to the second level, there were about a dozen people leaning over the balcony railing waiting for something to happen. Well, it did. A young girl in green scrubs came into the lobby, the girl with the guitar began to play, the guy with the camera began to film and the nervous pacing, guy - he began to serenade.

There were a lot of "oh nos", "oh my goodnesses" and then a lot of hugging and kissing. Yep, I think somebody's gettin' married.

Sorry about the small pic - all I had was my camera phone.

No comments: