I've finally come to realize that in the Van Bibber home (one exception noted, me-Manja) there are three major dates that must remain sacred:
Christmas
Birthdays
and. . . .

Good thing I gave Bryan a $20.00 limit to spend at the boat show, otherwise he would have come home with the Centurian Falcon V, discounted $10,000 for a deal at $45,000, still shrink wrapped and ready to drive away. (Minus the trade-in value of "Ski Antique" of course)
1 comment:
Oh no, the new boat to drool over is the Master Craft X-2. That one was also discounted $10,000 only to leave the family in debt $70,000. That's OK though because while you guys get the Master Craft for the big Bear Lake and Lake Powell trips I'll get the Ski Natique for those quick, early morning Pineview runs. My dad will get the big Four Winns cruiser for Lake Powell. All we need now is someone to get the house boat and we'll be set.
Post a Comment