Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy January - Happy Anniversary

Just like everybody else I've been experiencing a bit of the January blahs. However, I was lucky enough to plan ahead for them 30 years ago. Bryan and I were married in January and so we always have something fun to look forward to in January -- we don't have to wait for Valentine's Day.

Last weekend we celebrated our anniversary with a fun day of shopping, eating and theater.

We started out with some shopping in Park City at the outlets. Our plan was to get out of the mucky muck inversion -- However last weekend was the beginning of the end for the inversion and the day was gray and overcast as the storms began rolling in and blowing out the inversion.
We didn't see much in the way of clear blue skies, but just being together was sunny enough for us. (Yes kids, I can hear you groaning. -- We're old, NOT DEAD, and we're still in love!)

Next was dinner at Chili's - our first choice was actually P.F. Chang's -- but who knew the wait would be at least an hour at 5:00 on Saturday night. We didn't have that much time to wait because we had tickets for The Importance of Being Earnest at Hale Center Theater.

We had a great time together - January has never been quite so blah for us!

30 years
January 23, 1980
Thanks sweetie, it's been a blast!
Let's do 30 more!
Love ya, Manja

No comments: