Grandma and Emma had a fun morning enjoying SPRING!! We took a walk and then spent some time wandering around the yard. Emma loves being outside, however she is not into smiling for pictures. There is just too much for her to see and explore to be bothered with pictures.
SHE WASN'T TOO THRILLED
ABOUT SITTING ON THE ROCK
FOR A PHOTO SHOOT!!
ABOUT SITTING ON THE ROCK
FOR A PHOTO SHOOT!!
3 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! I was sitting at the kitchen table when I heard Daniel say, "AWWWW" while staring at his computer and then he brought the computer over to show me while saying, "I'm looking at my second favorite girl in the world" :) He misses Emma SO much! (and me too!) Keep postin' pic's we both LOVE them!
The cutest baby in the world is also the best dressed baby!! She is soooo cute!!
Wow what an adorable baby. She must get her good looks from her parents. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment