Sunday, March 29, 2009

ANOTHER PROJECT COMPLETED!

This weekend we finally finished a big project -
the headboard for our bed, the first step in
our bedroom redo. Anyone who has seen our
room knows that it needs help big time.
See the results below:

Recipe for a new headboard:

Take two old twin size headboards . . .

add three 4 x 4 posts . . .

Cut, drill, glue!

Fully constructed, but still not stripped and stained.

Finally, finished and doesn't it look fabulous?!? We already have it attached to our bed!! Someday -- soon I hope -- we will actually have our bedroom remake done and then I'll show you pictures of the headboard in action. As for now, it's the only "nice" thing in our bedroom and thus I won't let you see the rest of the room.

Thanks sweetie (Bryan) you are the best for letting me dream
and then making them happen!!

2 comments:

Anne Van Bibber said...

If I could give up the Disney and USA channel I would beg Dad to get rid of cable so that Mom can't watch anymore HGTV. It getting crazy! Too many projects!
Anne

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

I think the head board looks great! Don't listen to Anne.
-Lauralee