Okay, I admit it. I watch way too much HGTV. I'm totally hooked on all the design shows and I've got lists of ideas and projects I (meaning Bryan and I) need to get busy with. But I'm quite proud of my first project. I took an old pink and white spatter-painted dresser that I was using as a nightstand and painted it so I could use it in the great room. I may be biased but I think it turned out pretty good. Stay tuned for more great projects!!
BEFORE,
AND AFTER!!
9 comments:
Buying a piece of furniture isn't consider completing a project Manja.
However, it does look good.
WOWOW!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! When you guys come to Ohio I'm going to need some major help and ideas so we can spice up this place with cute stuff like that! VERY AWESOME :)
The list of Manja's talents expands yet again!
Beautiful!
Wow! That is the first word that popped out of mine and Jeff's mouths when we saw the after picture! It looks so good!! Way to go MOM!
Love ya~
Wow Mom! That looks like you bought from a catalog of of stuff too expensive for normal people to consider buying.
I'm impressed.
SOOOOOOWEEEEEET!
Hey VanBibbers! We just wanted to give you our blog address so we can keep in touch!
Catlins
Post a Comment