Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TCU vs. Utah Football Tickets


Hey everyone, I (Taylor) have received 2 free tickets to the TCU vs. UTAH on Thursday November 6th at 6:00p.m.. As you all know I am not quite 16 yet, so I can't drive. I need some to drive me to the game and will pay for my food. I will take bids through the comment box, and we will start the bidding at: one hot dog and I drink. Here are some bidding ideas. I like cotton candy, DOTS, pizza, you know the basic football game food!





2 comments:

HDVB said...

Taylor,
Looks like you have a bidding war going on here. Tell you what. I'll buy you one slice of pizza, one large drink, one cotton candy, two boxes of dots, one package of red vines, two beers, one tray of nachos, un churro, two tacos, one ice cream sandwich, I'll let you drive to the game, one subway foot-long, 3 hot dogs, popcorn, starburst, hot chocolate, a pickle, and of course a snow cone. I'll just need you to get me a plane ticket out to Utah.
-Daniel.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Where are the seats? I won't spend even a single junior mint for nosebleed seats.

Quinn