Hey everyone just thought that we needed an update on our blog, so you get to read my rambling!
We'll I'm in the middle of the third week of school. I have got a lot going on this trimester.
I have marching band, and we have our first exhibition on this Saturday. But we have performed the first three fourths of our show, at a football half-time show. My band director wasn't very when he found out that I was having my wisdom teeth out the day before, so unfortunately I wasn't able to perform that night, but I was there for support!
I am also involved in the Chamber Choir! I'm excited for this because we might be going to 
At school, since we are 15 or 16 in my grade, everyday we have to talk about getting our licenses or about our learner permits. I don't think I have gone a day at school without talking about driving or
who has their lisences. I'm can't wait to turn sixteen because then I don't have to ask my parents if I can drive. Mom, Dad, take note, I expect this car to be sitting in the driveway on my 16th birthday. JUST KIDDING
Well there isn't much else going on except, I do get to dissect a pig heart on Friday in Human Biology, I'm pretty excited for it!!!!!!
1 comment:
Taylor, Thanks for the update. I feel so lost out here not hearing about the marching band at Sunday dinners! How was getting your wisdom teeth out? Are you okay? Love ya,
-Daniel.
Post a Comment