Friday, July 11, 2008

Ok so here's something interesting for everyone, not somthing boring like marching band (jk Taylor)


Dang, I look good in that picture!
So this is Annie (everyones favorite person). Yep, I changed the Blog background and layout. Isn't it so much cuter this way? I was going to choose the pink one but I knew Taylor would just change it so I did the dots instead.
Well its been awhile since I posted something so here's another update on everyones favorite person.
*I have a new job. I now work as a receptionist for a lawyer from my Ward. It's a good job but I do a lot of boring stuff.
* I have a new favorite band! They are Lady Antebellum. My friend Amy and I got free tickets to their concert in Ogden, we went and had a really good time. They are the CMA (Country Music Asso.) New Band of 2008. Now you may be thinking why would a band that is that big come to little ol' Ogden? Well Ogden is very hip in the music department and booked them a long time ago before they were famous. Anyway so I bought their CD a couple of days later and LOVED it.
*This past Wednesday I was able to go babysit Emma. I was really excited to be with her alone so that I could play with her with out 10 other people bugging her too. But she was sick so not in a very playful mood. She had a runny nose and hated getting it wiped. Every time I just reached for a tissue she would start to cry and I hadn't even touched her yet. But I have the magic touch because Laura was worried I wouldn't be able to put to sleep but I did she went to sleep almost right away for me. Then when Laura and Quinn got home she started to cry hysterically. But even though she was sick and not very happy she was still the cutest baby ever!
*Last night while everyone was at that marching band thing that I didn't go to (see below) I really had things to do. I didn't just say that to get out of it. I had to practice the piano. No Carly really I had to practice the piano. All of the high school grads in my ward were asked to speak but I said I would play the piano instead. So I have to play this Sunday (3 days away) and I only have 1/3 of the piece learned. So tonight I also I have to practice the Piano too.
*I'm also getting ready for my last Girls Camp. It's Monday and I'm really sad to be leaving YW soon. But also so excited! R.S. here I come!
*Sadly Cade Jr. (my car) is now fixed so I actually have to learn how to drive it. I've only burned the clutch a couple times and have started to get the hang of it now. But I'm also learning about the real world: when your car breaks down you have to pay to fix it.
Well now I really have to go practice the piano.
Here's a cute pic of me and Emma at the Beach!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Annie, I'm so freaking proud of that first picture! I'm glad to see that someone is able to enjoy the lake this summer (@ $4.10 a gallon). Now I hope you've been spending more time with Orlando and practicing your cuts because there is a competition coming up on Aug 9th and I think you should go practice running a course (even if it's the mini course). So just keep that in mind and all.
Your brother in Idaho,
Tyler