
Drum Corps International (DCI)
Last Night (Thursday Night) Mom, Dad, and I (Taylor) went to Core Encore at Weber State!
Anne was suppose to come but she had too many things to do. As we walked in we gave our extra ticket away and took our seats in the real seats (not bleachers)! Dad got us some free tickets from a co-worker! This was Mom's second time seeing them, but Dad and I have never seen them before. The first core had about the same amount of people in the core as we do in this year's OHS Marching Band, which gave me and some fellow band members I saw there hope. The first core had a great sound for being so small, but unfortunately we won't be able to have to kind of sound because we have stupid woodwinds dragging the brass and drum line down. We were all very impressed, and glad we went. The cores were awesome and we wish them luck at their upcoming performances.






No comments:
Post a Comment