Thursday, November 15, 2012

Let's play catch up before any more time gets away from us.  Here's a random sample of what I've been up to lately.
Enjoying our cute grandkids and cute 
little son-in-law in their Halloween costumes




Making sure the little ones have plenty of sugar 
before going home with their parents!


Once a band parent, always a band parent.
Bryan and I attended the Friends and Family Show
for the Ogden High Marching Band.  Mr. Gillette (band director) 
finally got his volcano.  He's wanted to do this show
for years - too bad Taylor missed it.
(Sorry, all I had was my phone to get a picture) 

One final bike ride to enjoy our fabulous Fall!

Did I share this cute picture of Lyla visiting
her daddy at work? - Dr. Van Bibber

And let's not forget the beautiful
Dr. Beus - first day as a real dentist!!!

And who can resist this cute little face.
Does Lyla ever stop smiling???


Literally the last beautiful, warm day of the year,
we took a fun trip to the zoo.





I don't think I've ever seen the Big Cats so active, 
I usually see them off in a corner sleeping, but
this was a treat - especially since I just finished
reading The Life of Pi.




And a big shout-out to our nephew Jonathan 
on receiving his Eagle Scout (and 1 palm with
two more on the way)!!

No comments: