Wednesday, July 25, 2012

24th of July at Red Butte Gardens


Since all three of our husbands had to work Tuesday, Anne, Laura and the kids and I headed out for a day of play.  Laura discovered that the 24th of July is a "free" day at Red Butte Gardens - perfect!!


Laura had been to the gardens years ago, but for Anne and myself it was our first visit - and what a treasure this place is!!  We were amazed at the gardens -- the variety, the planning!!  And the children's garden - AMAZING!  


We had a wonderful morning.


First check the map!!  Off to the Children's Garden



Finding lot's of fun little doorways 
and places to run 
and hide 
and sit and smile!








Then let's sit and play in the sand for a while!






Then, the Water!












Next - off to the Fragrance Garden
Now don't be deceived by my pictures - I concentrated on the people, not so much on all the greens and flowers, I'll leave that to Bryan.  


Everywhere you look are amazing plants, trees and flowers.







1 comment:

TheRocks said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there. Owen and I spent the day at home, just like usual. Hope we can see you soon!