Saturday, February 19, 2011

Taylor's Birthday

So while my parents were gone for my birthday Anne and I threw a major party!! We had pizza, chips, candy, and homemade rootbeer (because I can legally buy dryice). Everything was devoured in minutes! Anne also had to practice her presentation of balloon animals for her class, so what are teenagers used for? After we made balloon dogs Brian and Jeff made some awesome balloon suits!



Three of my friends made me some cake.
A bride cake

and a Pocahontas cake  


and I got some awesome gifts.



I'm holding a weightloss shake, and as I opened it the kid who gave it to me held up a sign that said:
"Yes Taylor, this IS a fat joke!"
and that sign now hangs above my bed. 


Yay! New boxers!

We also did some sweet dance moves, played ping pong and fooseball, and watched Psych!
Well that's what happens at a band geek party!



No comments: