Monday, August 23, 2010

FUN FRIDAY

Friday night:
  • End of a long work week
  • Weather cooperating - hot and no wind
  • Let's go boatin!
  • Can the grandkids come and play? (and their parents)

I come home from work Friday afternoon to get our picnic ready for our trip to Pineview and what do I find - the cutest cupcakes ever.

Taylor and his friend Shannon have been busy all afternoon making and decorating cupcakes for our picnic. Thanks Shannon - you work wonders with icing!!







Beach themed cupcakes - hey, the countertop even looks like sand!


"Ski Antique" - good enough to eat.
Sure sits pretty on a cupcake! (inside joke)


I'm glad the only crabs on the beach were on James' little behind. (I'm snappy today!)
What do I love best . . .
  • those fat little cheeks?
  • the big blue eyes?
  • or his luscious smiling lips?

. . . Can't decide - I'll take all three!!





Think Chariots of Fire when you see Emma and Quinn running along the beach. -- If only I could cue the soundtrack.


Grandma and James learning about the water.

Yes, of course I cropped the left side of the picture!!!


Taylor and Emma jump the waves.

Hey - what ya all doing' next Friday?

2 comments:

HDVB said...

Wow...so is this Taylor's "friend" or "girl-friend"...I mean, c'mon, making AMAZING cupcakes and spending the afternoon together implies somethin' is going on ;)
Also, Love the pics (must say makes me homesick and wishing we were there with you!)

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

Anne Van Bibber said...

Hannah, Shannon really is just a friend. His girlfriend is McKenna. He will have to post some pictures for you.
Annie