Hi guys -- haven't looked at your blog for awhile, but I always love it when I do. The pictures are great and your kid's stories are so funny -- I love them! You all look healthy and happy. We're so excited to hear about Laura and Quinn's XX chromosome! It's always fun to have some of each! Congrats to Anne on turning twenty -- people will START to take you seriously now! Taylor was an awesome cowboy, but then so was Carly! bye for now! Shelly
2 comments:
I love it! Thanks!
Hi guys -- haven't looked at your blog for awhile, but I always love it when I do. The pictures are great and your kid's stories are so funny -- I love them! You all look healthy and happy. We're so excited to hear about Laura and Quinn's XX chromosome! It's always fun to have some of each! Congrats to Anne on turning twenty -- people will START to take you seriously now! Taylor was an awesome cowboy, but then so was Carly! bye for now! Shelly
Post a Comment