So I've noticed something as I've been blog stalking this
summer, everyone must be very busy.
Our blog has gone untouched for weeks and weeks at a time, but I'm not alone,
I'm noticing a lot of empty blogs.
I hope it means we're all outside or out of town or out of energy
because we are so busy having fun!! Our family has had
it's share of fun - camping, traveling, gardening, weddings,
reunions, do-it-yourself projects (pictures coming soon!!)
So this entry is a little bit of a catch up to let you know
some of the things we've been up to.
We're enjoying the "bounty of the season!"
Thanks Bryan for all your blood, sweat and tears
getting our garden beds built and prepared!!
summer, everyone must be very busy.
Our blog has gone untouched for weeks and weeks at a time, but I'm not alone,
I'm noticing a lot of empty blogs.
I hope it means we're all outside or out of town or out of energy
because we are so busy having fun!! Our family has had
it's share of fun - camping, traveling, gardening, weddings,
reunions, do-it-yourself projects (pictures coming soon!!)
So this entry is a little bit of a catch up to let you know
some of the things we've been up to.
We're enjoying the "bounty of the season!"
Thanks Bryan for all your blood, sweat and tears
getting our garden beds built and prepared!!
We spent time at Bear Lake
during July!
We ate corn on the cob
and played with Emma.
Aren't grandkids the best thing EVER!!
We had a fun evening at the
Roy Aquatic Center
Taylor's choir teacher at Ogden High School belongs to T Minus 5, an a cappella group based here in Ogden. Every summer T Minus 5 sponsors and organizes an a cappella festival and Taylor volunteered as part of the stage crew. Here he is running the spotlights.

No comments:
Post a Comment