Thursday, June 4, 2009

MANJA'S MAY MAKEOVER PROJECT

The kitchen porch has needed some serious help for many years and so I've finally gotten around to dressing it up a bit. The wicker nightstand has been rumbling around our house for years - in fact I bought it before I got married. All the girls have used it and are pretty sick of it, so now it has ended up outside. A little spray paint and viola!

BEFORE



AND HERE ARE THE AFTER PICTURES!!
(I guess you know I like orange and yellow)

I also plan to add a cushion to the
cafe chair, a cute print or stripe of some sort!



2 comments:

Colleen said...

So cute!!!! What a difference. Now you just need to paint that pot!
Awesome!!! cw

TheRocks said...

I LOVE IT!!! Another successful makeover project. You need to come spend a weekend at my house and help me!
Love Carly*