Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TAYLOR GOES TO PROM!!

Hard to believe our youngest is now old enough to date,
but it's true. Missy Richards asked Taylor to Accolade and
along with some of their other friends they had a great time at
the dance held at the Tony Divino Toyota showroom in Riverdale.
Taylor and Missy have been friends FOREVER and have been
in the all the school musicals together for the last 5 years.












2 comments:

HDVB said...

Way to go Taylor!
That is so funny because for some odd reason this morning I was thinking it was about that time of year for Prom, but I didn't want to call and ask if you went....in case you didn't. But, I should have know you are a ladies man, and of course went. You look like a stud in your tux. Way to go T!
-Daniel.

HDVB said...

You look SO handsome Taylor! I hope you had a blast! :)