Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tribute To Taylor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!!!!
The big sweet 16!!
Taylor of course went right after school and got his license (he passed with the same score I got so he can't claim he is a better driver then me).
Thanks for being the best little brother in the entire world dude!!!!!!
(Hug me brother!!!!)

so cute!!playing in the sinkWay cute!!!Remember all those years he never took off his life jacket even on shore?
Mr. Cool with a mustache in Bugsy MaloneMarching Band!!Eagle Scout (its a cheesy smile that's why I picked it)After the wisdom teeth pull! Those are socks filled with ice wrapped on his head.Weber State, Weber State, Great, Great, Great!!!
Love ya Taylor!
Anne

2 comments:

TheRocks said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!! Man, you are a cute kid :) I can't believe my little brother is 16! That makes me feel so old.
We Love you!
-Carly & Jeff

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Hope you had a great birthday, buddy.