Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just an up date with Taylor!!!



Hey everyone, my life is pretty hectic right now. Yesterday I had a six hour rehearsal for the school music "Funny Girl". It was way long put were all excited to be there and to have all the snow! I have been having rehearsals everyday after school for the past three months, learning my lines {yes I, Taylor Van B, have lines (said proudly)}, memorizing my blocking (choreographing, for those who don't know stage talk), and tap dancing (I know, my jaw dropped too when I found out I had to tap dance).
I have had to get up early every morning to get to zero period, which is not marching band now, but Chamber Choir!!! I love Chamber Choir; we have been learning some awesome songs for our concert on Thursday, like; A Tender, Young Maiden by Prophet Foretold, The Twelve Days After Christmas, A Christmas Festival, Tiny King, Still, Still, Still, Joy To The World, Hodie Alleluia, and Alfred Burt's Bright Bright!
I am also doing Symphony Orchestra, which is awesome! We have been preparing for our concert on Tuesday! My week is full of concerts because not only do we have dad's concert on Friday but I also have a band concert on Monday! Gees!
Well there you have it, My life is music, music, music! I guess that's all right.

Well anyway here are some pretty funny comics! You may need to click on them to see them better!



2 comments:

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

I don't know how you do it all!

Quinn

Unknown said...

I don't know how either!! I just go with the flow!!