The wedding plans are in full swing now. I find myself either actively working on something to do with the wedding or thinking about it every minute of the day. It's a lot of work, but it sure is fun work. Carly has been up to Salt Lake/Ogden the past two weekends and we got a lot accomplished: found THE DRESS!! printed invitations, picked out flowers, cake and finally decided on bridesmaid outfits.
A friend of Carly and Jeff's in Cedar City took their engagement pictures and they are absolutely fabulous. They were all good!! In fact, Carly and Jeff had a hard time choosing just one for their invitation and so they chose two and printed half and half for the invitations. Which one will you get??? The red rock background or the greenery?? Keep on eye on your mailbox!!
Well, it's my day off and of course that means I have to run now and try to get as many things checked off "my list" as I can today. Enjoy just a few of the fun pictures below that Carly and Jeff had to choose from for their invitations.
A friend of Carly and Jeff's in Cedar City took their engagement pictures and they are absolutely fabulous. They were all good!! In fact, Carly and Jeff had a hard time choosing just one for their invitation and so they chose two and printed half and half for the invitations. Which one will you get??? The red rock background or the greenery?? Keep on eye on your mailbox!!
Well, it's my day off and of course that means I have to run now and try to get as many things checked off "my list" as I can today. Enjoy just a few of the fun pictures below that Carly and Jeff had to choose from for their invitations.




2 comments:
LOVE THE PICS!!! Thanks for the update! ;) You know i LOVE it!
The pictures are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment