Monday, September 29, 2008

FUN WITH EMMA

(AS TOLD BY EMMA)
Monday is the day my Grandma comes to play and we had another fun day together. We started out with our traditional walk. Grandma does the walking and pushing of the stroller and I do the sightseeing and babbling. We headed off to Kmart first since Grandma had a few things she needed. Grandma found everything she needed and then something fun for me - a cute Halloween outfit! Then Grandma had the great idea of taking a new route back to my house, but it was a route she had never taken before. We were doing just fine (Grandma even new approximately where she was, at least that is what she kept telling me) and we found ourselves behind Woods Cross High School. Things were going great until we chose a sidewalk that was covered with a flat spreading weed, which Grandma didn't realize was full of little burrs and all three tires of the stroller became covered with the burrs and soon we had three flat tires. We called my mama for a quick rescue and soon we were home!. Grandma owes mommy and daddy three new inner tubes!!

After my nap and lunch Grandma took me outside. I told her she needed some new pictures of me on her blog because I am growing so big, my top teeth are finally in and I am sooo cute.

Below are some new photos for your viewing pleasure!







3 comments:

HDVB said...

Emma, I love the post. You are the cutest niece in the whole world!

Question: Whats with the NASA pictures?
-Daniel.

Quinn and/or Lauralee said...

Dear Grandma,

Don't worry about buying new inner tubes for my stroller. My parents don't pay you enough to warrant that.

Love,
Emma

Lauralee said...

Oh my gosh! She is adorable! (this is melanie's lauralee btw)