~If you didn't know I have a great job working a Costa Vida (love the food!)
~ Dad just got my car (Kade Jr.) fixed so all I have to do now is learn how to drive it, its a stick.
~I'm almost done with high school only 8 1/2 weeks left!!!
~I finally got a cell phone as a graduation present. Its pink and so cute.
~During spring break mom made me clean my room and was really proud of me because I sent 11 pairs of shoes to the D.I., until I told her I still had 27 left.
~I'm competing in a HOSA competition later this week in Medical Reading and Sports Medicine, so now I can tape ankles, arches, thumbs, and elbows.
~But the most exciting thing in my life right now is I got a ticket to go to Stephenie Meyer's booking signing for The Host in May!!! She wrote the Twilight series which I'm obsessed with so I can't wait to meet her.
~Mom and I just went to the YW General Conference in Salt Lake. We got to sit really really close to the front and the door where the prophet walked out. It was cool.
~I don't have a boyfriend and have never really been on a real date but I'm not complaining because who needs boys when you have books and shoes?
~I can't beat Taylor and Zack at Star Wars Battle Front but I can still whoop them at Snowboarding and Need for Speed.
~My favorite song right now is Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift, but it changes weekly.
Well thats all I can think of right now. Hope it wasn't too boring.
At the conference
Kade Jr. (Yes it snowed today)
No comments:
Post a Comment